VOOPOO DRAG X PnP-X Pod Kit is made of metal and leather, so is not only soft, but also has advantages of anti scratch, anti perspiration and anti fingerprint.
It is powered by a single 18650 battery and boasts the new GENE.TT Chip, fast ignition (only takes 0.001s) and high burst along with a range of intelligent functions.
It comes with a 5-80W power range ensuring bigger flavorful clouds, an innovative infinite airflow system supports varying options.
Most importantly, you can enjoy the most comfortable experience through this system no matter which kind of coil or different parameters are set!
As for the pod, it can hold 5ml of e-juice capacity and adopt a wide range of coils, including an RBA. 510 adapters and other new technologies are also be added to this pod. DRAG X PNP-X is equipped with 0.15ohm and 0.3ohm PnP coil and it is compatible with all PnP coils.
- As always, remember to prime new coils. Place a few drops of vape juice in the coil, install the coil and wait five minutes before using. This ensures the coil is saturated and avoids getting dry hits or burning your coil.
- Replacement Coils available here
- The external 18650 battery is not included in the kit.
- Batteries available here
- External Charger available here
- 5 New Colours of Knight
- The New PnP-X Pod
- Innovative Infinite Airflow System
- 0.96 inch TFT Color Screen Display
- New Generation GENE.TT Chip
- Intelligent Wattage-matching
- Brand: Voopoo
- Size: 127.5*32.5*28mm
- Power Range: 5-80W
- Capacity: 5.0ml
- Resistance Range: 0.1-3.0ohm
- Input Voltage: 3.2-4.2V
- Battery: Support 18650 Battery
- Material: Zinc Alloy +PCTG
- Standard Coils: PnP-VM6 / PnP-VM1
- Compatible Coils: All of PnP coils
1x VOOPOO DRAG X Device
1x 5mL PnP-X Pod
1x 0.3ohm PnP-VM1 Coil
1x 0.15ohm PnP-VM6 Coil
1x Type-C Cable
1x User Manual
We do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium-ion cells.
Lithium-ion batteries must be balance charged using a proper external charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting.
Micro and mini-USB ports are notoriously fragile, and as such, we do not offer a warranty or repair service on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.