*Must be familiar with coil-building. Coils not pre-installed*
The Vaux RDA is a high performance rebuildable dripping atomizer made by Vicious Ant.
With the purchase of the optional bottom feed pin, you can use the Vaux on any squonk mod to feed the Vaux RDA! An optional flavour focusing Micro Bore tip is also available for separate purchase, for users who prefer tighter air flow for enhanced flavour!
Featuring an easy-to-build deck with a two-post four-hole design, and large cyclops post holes, users can fit even the largest coils into this deck with ease. Bottom air flow design with large air flow capacity through adjustable cyclops style air intakes allows users to vape at extremely high wattages while keeping the coil cool for maximum cloud and flavour production.
The top cap features an inner bell design which allows vapour to focus towards the mouth piece, creating a very smooth air flow and maximum flavour. 12mm inner diameter (14mm outer diameter) wide bore drip tips are included, one made of stainless steel, and the other made of black Delrin.
- Diameter (overall): 24mm
- Diameter (at widest point): 25mm
- Height: 29mm
- 2.5mm x 7.5mm cyclops style air intake holes.
- 304 food grade stainless steel construction.
- Deep laser engraved logos on barrel and AFC ring.
- Two-pole deck.
- PEEK insulators.
- 12mm wide bore stainless steel drip tip and black Delrin drip tip.
- Adjustable positive pin.
- Individual serial numbers.
This product is for advanced users only
- Rebuildable atomiser: The user of this atomiser must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it.
- This atomiser is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
- Rebuildable atomiser coils and wicks have known risks.
- Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multi-meter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work.
- These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
- New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.