*Must be familiar with coil-building. Coils not pre-installed*
The Vandy Vape Pyro V2 RDTA Tank, 5 fashionable colors available, diameter 24mm, can hold 4ml e juice. built-in postless building deck, which supports single coil, dual coils. the vertical coil installation ensures simple coil building, it comes with coil lead guide, it will help you to design your DIY coils. Vapers can inject the e juice into the pyro RDTA tank from the top, and it comes with bottom feed pin, can works with other squonk box mods. the vandyvape pyro 2 with leak-proof top airflow design and mixed airflow intake system, the sophisticated top cap ensures mixed airflow intake to hit the coils directly. it comes with silica gel to prevent leaking.
Features & Specifications:
- Material: Stainless Steel +Pyrex Glass + PEI
- Colors: Black, Stainless Steel, Gold, Rainbow, Blue
- Size: 44.4*24mm
- E Juice Capacity: 4.0ml
- Leak-Proof Top Airflow Design
- Top Refill and Bottom Feed Design
- Large Building Deck Supports Single or Dual Coils
- All Parts Detachable and Assembled
Coil Lead Guide Included
1 x Pyro V2 BF RDTA
1 x 18.5MM Delrin Drip Tip
1 x Accessory Bag
1 x Extra Glass Tank
1 x Coil Lead Guide
This product is for advanced users only
- Rebuildable atomiser: The user of this atomiser must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it.
- This atomiser is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
- Rebuildable atomiser coils and wicks have known risks.
- Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multi-meter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work.
- These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
- New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.