The UWELL Whirl 2 Kit consists of the UWELL Conick 100W Box Mod and the Uwell Whirl 2 Tank. The UWELL Conick Box Mod is compact for you to carry around, whilst being equipped with high-quality metallic materials, a sleek and simple style, ergonomic design, and comfortable grip.
The UWELL Whirl 2 kit is optimized to work with a single 21700/20700/18650 battery (not included). The 18650 battery sleeve is included. Enter the battery compartment from the bottom-hinged cover. No matter which battery you choose, they all allow a maximum output power of 100 watts. In addition, the internal chipset inside the Conick Box Mod boasts a dust-proof, e-liquid-proof moisture-proof, housing, effectively protecting the core unit and prolonging the lifespan of the mod. The chipset provides ultra-fast 0.008s fire speed, easily triggering resistance in the range of 0.1ohm to 3.0ohm. You can use the output mode variable wattage (VW), temperature control (TCR), and Bypass mode.
The Whirl 2 kit provides a clear display and an intuitive LED indicator system to convey information to the user, and the familiar three-button control and super large fire button allow for easy operation. The UWELL Whirl 2 Tank is designed for both mouth to lung (MTL) and direct lung (DL) users. It adopts a curved top cover and base design and can hold 3.5ml e-juice. Unscrew the top cover 90 degree, to fill with e-liquid, the fill hole is equipped with a silicone check valve to avoid leakage and make filling cleaner.
Patented self-cleaning technology provides a condensation holder that allows for the excess e-liquid to be vaporized with regular usage. This reduces leakage and the frequency of cleaning. The airflow is adjustable by turning the ring on the base of the tank and promises a restricted DTL and MTL airflow to match the coils.
It is compatible with Whirl Replacement Coils: Dual Nichrome Coil 0.6ohm for restricted DTL and Single Nichrome Coil 1.8ohm for MTL. The coils are a press fit installation style.
- As always, remember to prime new coils. Place a few drops of vape juice in the coil, install the coil and wait five minutes before using. This ensures the coil is saturated and avoids getting dry hits or burning your coil.
- The external 18650/20700/21700 battery is not included in the kit.
- Replacement Coils available here
- Replacement Glass available here
- Batteries available here
- External Charger available here
Features & Specifications
Whirl 2 Tank:
- Diameter: 25mm
- Height: 46mm
- Tank Capacity: 3.5ml
- Material: Stainless Steel, Pyrex
- Coils: Dual Nichrome 0.6ohm Coil (18-22W), Single Nichrome 1.8ohm Coil (10-15W)
- UWELL presents the self-cleaning which prevents e-liquid leaking
- Top cap uses a quarter turn feature to make adding juice even easier
- The filler holes have a silicone check valve to aid in filling
- The pro-focs flavor testing technology from UWELL gives you an excellent vape experience
Plug-pull coil , easy to replace
- Material: Zinc Alloy, Aluminum Alloy
- Size: 87mm * 35mm * 29.6mm
- Power Range: 5W-100W
- Resistance Range: 0.1ohm - 3ohm(VW) 0.1ohm - 1ohm(TC)
- Temperature Range: 200F - 600F/100C-315C
- Compatible with 18650 / 20700 21700 batteries , maximum power of 100W
- 0.008s response time , great acceleration
- LED with multi-color indicates working status , more intuitive
- 2A fast charging , effectively save charging time
- The PCBA is dust-proof , e-liquid-proof , moisture-proof , effectively protect the core unit of the device and prolong the lifespan of the mod
- 6 safety protections : over temperature , short circuit , over discharge , over charge , battery reversed, timeout , more reliable to use
- The device is small , light , and pocketable , for you to carry it around
Equipped with high-quality metallic materials , simple style , ergonomic design , comfortable to grip
1 x Conick Mod
1 x 18650 battery sleeve
1 x Micro USB Cable
1 x Whirl II Tank
1 x Extra glass tube
1 x 1.8ohm coil (pre-installed)
1 x 0.6ohm coil
1 x Pack of replacement O-rings
Drip tip cover
We do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium-ion cells.
Lithium-ion batteries must be balance charged using a proper external charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting.
Micro and mini-USB ports are notoriously fragile, and as such, we do not offer a warranty or repair service on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.