The YiHi SX Mini G Class is a powerful dual battery mod that features a sleek design with an all new powerful chip. This device is designed for the power user looking for the next step in vaping. The device has revolutionary features, including temperature control functionality that supports Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless-Steel wire. This device is one of the most advanced regulated mods to date. Featuring the new SXi-Q control system, your vaping experience can be fully customized.
The YiHi SX Mini G Class utilizes the YiHi SX550J Chip which provides an output of 200W and offers four different modes which can be selected to your own personal preferences.
Kevlar Series Limited Edition
Kevlar Black, Kevlar Red, Kevlar Blue
G Class Edition
Carbon Fiber Black, Black Leather, Coffee
- Powered by the YiHi SX550J processor.
- TFT display
- Bluetooth App Control
- It is a dual 18650 Battery Device, which maximum can reach to 200 watts but small size (Not Included)
- Variable Joule (Temperature control) support all TC wire, SS/Ti/Ni…
- Support all Atomizers with SX Pure technology.
- Removable Batteries.
- Support to 0.0001ohm coil resistance.
- Adopt 16bits ADC to sample the resistance.
- New innovative technology SXi-Q control system - Customize your own taste.
- Custom your own logo & menu name.
- Temperature control. Anti-dry burning technology.
- Output Joule:10J-120J. 212-572° F/100-300°C.
- Resistance: 0.05-1.0ohms (Joule mode).
- Joule (the unit of energy, watt* time, more information please visit our website).
- Output Voltage: 1.0 - 9.5 Volts.
- Resistance: 0.05 ohm - 3.0 ohm (Power mode).
- Taste modes: Powerful+, Powerful, Standard, Soft, Eco&SXi-Q-S1~S5.
- Buck-Boost & Boost, DC-DC Converter.
- USB Type C Balance charge on board (5V/2A)
- Zinc Alloy, Stainless Steel
- Ergonomic design.
- Upgradable firmware, Graphic user interface.
- Reverse Polarity, output short, low resistance, low battery voltage, overheat & battery over charge protection.
1 x SX Mini Box Mod
1 x USB Micro Cable Upgrading/Charging
1 x Instruction Manual1 x Warranty Card
1 x Gift Bag
We do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium-ion cells.
Lithium-ion batteries must be balance charged using a proper external charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting.
Micro and mini-USB ports are notoriously fragile, and as such, we do not offer a warranty or repair service on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.