The Samsung 25R 2500mAh 18650 Lithium Battery is brilliant for your high power mods which need high current draws.
The Samsung 25R batteries are flat top so please check your mod is capable of using flat top batteries before purchase.
All Samsung 25R batteries sold by Itsvaping are genuine. Beware of fakes or imitation Samsung 25R batteries, as these can not only damage your device, but pose a serious risk to the user.
Note: Batteries will only have test charge. Ensure that before use that batteries are charged to reach full capacity. Failure to do so may lead to long term cell issues.
- Flat Top
- Nominal capacity: 2500 mAh
- Max Continuous Rated Discharge: 20 amps (at 25 degrees C)
- Nominal voltage: 3.6v
- After a fresh charge: 4.2v
- Cycle info: Capacity drops to 60% after 250 full charge/discharge Cycles
- Don't discharge below: 2.5v
- Standard Charge: CC/CV @ 1 amp / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- (Max) Rapid Charge: CC/CV @ 4amps / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- Impedance: 22.15 +/- 2 milliohms
- Weight: 45g
- Height: 64.85 +/- 0.15mm
- Diameter: 18.33 +/- 0.07mm
- Operational Charging Temperature Range: 0 to 50 degrees C (best below 45 degrees C)
- Operational Discharging Temperature Range: -20 to +75 degrees C (best below 60 degrees C)
- You can store them for 1.5 years at -30 to + 25 degrees C, 3 months at 30 to 45 C and 1 month at 30 to 60 C (in other words, store them in a cool place and they'll last longer)
- 1 x Samsung 25R High Drain Battery
Please note that Lithium-ion batteries can leak, cause fires, or explode when misused or when defective. For your own safety, you must read these instructions and warnings before using or charging a Lithium-ion battery.
- Please fully charge before first use.
- Use only high quality chargers specifically designed for Lithium-ion batteries.
- A Lithium-ion battery should NEVER be discharged below 2.5V.
- NEVER exceed a battery’s maximum continuous discharge rating.
- DO NOT short-circuit the battery, keep it away from loose change and metal objects.
- DO NOT use a battery if there is abnormal smell, heat, deformities, or discoloration.
- DO NOT crush, hit, impact or disassemble a battery.
- DO NOT dispose of in fire, near fire or high temperature.(more than 60℃/140℉)
- DO NOT expose in liquid such as water, seawater and soda.
- If the electrolyte goes into eyes, please wash eyes with clean water immediately and go for a medical treatment.
- As per the UN international shipping regulations for Lithium batteries, they have a (peel off) label with the nominal capacity, nominal voltage and size.
- These are high capacity and high discharge current batteries. If mishandled or mistreated, they can cause you serious injury. Use at your own risk.
- Please be sure to inspect your battery before use to ensure it is not damaged, including tears or rips in the battery wrap. Discontinue use immediately if the battery is damaged.
- Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries or chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Li-ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of Li-ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous.
- Itsvaping will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary, that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.