The Aegis Max 2 Mod from Geekvape is an ergonomically designed box mod with a shockproof surface and a built-in leather highlight. The Aegis Max 2 mod is standard IP68 protected, which means the box mod is dust proof and has protection against brief immersion in water. Thus, the Aegis Max 2 Mod is a great and reliable companion in any weather. The Aegis Max 2 from Geek Vape has a 1.08 inch screen and delivers between 5 and 100 watts of power with a replaceable 21700 or an 18650 battery. You can easily charge the battery carrier using USB Type-C or you could also get an external charger to charge batteries separately and carry them with you in a battery case for quick change-over.
There is a slider on the side that allows the box mod to be coaxed, preventing accidental firing in your pocket.
- The external 18650 battery is not included in the kit.
- Batteries available here:
- External Charger available here:
- Find the Battery Case here
- Dimensions: 42.06 x 31.5 x mm
- Battery: 1 x 21700 or 18650 (not included)
- Wattage Range: 5 - 100W
- Resistance Range: 0.1 - 3ohm
- Maximum Output Voltage: 8.5V
- Display: 1.1 inch TFT Colour Screen
- Classic Aegis toughness upgraded to IP68 water and dust resistance.
- Lighter and more durable
- A-Lock accidental press protection lock
1 x Geekvape Aegis Max 2 Max100 Mod
1 x USB Type-C Cable
1 x 18650 Battery Adapter
We do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium-ion cells.
Lithium-ion batteries must be balance charged using a proper external charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting.
Micro and mini-USB ports are notoriously fragile, and as such, we do not offer a warranty or repair service on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.