Constructed with the new magnesium alloy material, the Geekvape Aegis Legend Kit is a super portable and powerful TC Box MOD kit powered by dual 18650 batteries with upgraded AS Chipset and 200W max power.
Inheriting a classic waterproof, shockproof and dustproof design, the Aegis Legend MOD is one of the strongest and lightest kits in the world.
The Aegis Legend features the brand-new Z Sub-Ohm Tank with a unique leak-proof design and 5ml large capacity, in addition to the innovative Z1 & Z2 mesh coils. This limited edition Aegis Legend Kit is perfect for vapers of all kinds.
- As always, remember to prime new coils. Place a few drops of vape juice in the coil, install the coil and wait five minutes before using. This ensures the coil is saturated and avoids getting dry hits or burning your coil.
- The Dual (2) external 18650 batteries needed to power this device are not included in the kit.
Usage tip: when changing the Z Series Coils, make sure you line up the coil with the triangular notches on the tank to ensure a snug fit and no leakage.
- Replacement Coils available here:
- Replacement Glass available here:
- Batteries available here:
- External Charger available here:
Aegis LEGEND mod
- Size: 58.6 x 30.6 x 90.3mm
- MAX Power Output: 200W
- Output Mode: VW/VPC/TC/TCR/BYPASS/VPC
- Resistance Range: 0.05-3.0ohm
- Material: Aluminum + Zinc Alloy + Silicone
- Battery: 2x 18650 cells (not included)
- Temperature Range: 100-315℃/200-600℉
- Level: IP67 waterproof and dustproof; MIL STD 810G-516.6 military grade shockproof
Z Sub-Ohm Tank
- Size: 26 x 42.5mm
- Capacity: 5ml (3.5ml spare glass tube included)
- Coil Type: Z Series Mesh 0.4ohm (60-70W); Z Series Mesh 0.2ohm (70-80W, pre-installed)
- Drip Tip: 810
- Thread: 510 thread
1 x Aegis Legend MOD Limited Edition
1 x Zeus Subohm 5ml Tank (Z Series Mesh 0.2ohm coil pre-installed)
1 x Z Series Mesh 0.4ohm
1 x Spare Glass Tube 3.5ml
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual
We do not recommend using the built-in USB charging feature on mods that use replaceable lithium-ion cells.
Lithium-ion batteries must be balance charged using a proper external charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting.
Micro and mini-USB ports are notoriously fragile, and as such, we do not offer a warranty or repair service on any USB charging ports if you choose to ignore this warning.