The DOVPO RIVA DNA250C Box Mod, featuring the DNA250C chipset, 1-200W output range, and includes a temperature suite for controlled vapor output.
Constructed from billet aluminum-alloy, the chassis is CNC machined to create perfect fittings with very little imperfections and spacings. Powered by Evolv's DNA250C chipset, the RIVA Mod is capable of precision temperature control, allowing for controlled vapor output.
Installed behind a bottom hinged battery door, the Dovpo Riva Mod accepts two high-amp 18650 batteries (not included) to deliver plenty of power up to 200W. Equipped with an extensive temperature control suite, the RIVA Mod is compatible with stainless steel, nickel, and titanium wires for those that like to build and control every aspect of output in their vapes.
- The Dual (2) external 18650 batteries needed to power this device are not included in the kit.
Batteries available here.
- External Charger available here
- Upgradeable firmware via the Escribe Software that you can use on Mac or PC.
- Dimensions: 80 x 43 x 39.5mm
- Materials: zinc alloy and real leather backing
- Batteries: 2 x 18650 (not included)
- Wattage Range: 1 - 200W
- Output Voltage: 0.2 - 8V
- Screen: 0.96 inch TFT full colour
- Charging: Micro USB at 5V / 2A
- Modes: Wattage / TC / Replay
- Chipset: Evolv DNA250C
- Our favourite high-end chipset in a stylish comfortable mod!
- Fully customisable theme, firing, modes and more via Evolv's Escribe software
- Soft real leather back panels for amazing ergonomics
- Comfortable adjustment buttons and super fast firing speed
1 x Dovpo Riva DNA250C Mod
1 x Micro USB Cable
User Manual, Battery Warning Card